The Geophysical Laboratory (GL) of Carnegie Science is located at the Broad Branch Road Campus in Washington, DC. GL shares this location with the Department of Terrestrial Magnetism (DTM). The Abelson Building was built in 1914, and the Research Building was added to the Campus in the Spring of 1990.

Geophysical Laboratory
5251 Broad Branch Rd. NW
Washington, DC 20015
glinfo@carnegiescience.edu

Phone: 202-478-8900
Fax: 202-478-8901
Directions to Campus (PDF)